Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Announcing "Reality Check!"

Dear Readers,

You may have noticed over the past few weeks I have been promising a big announcement. 
I am very happy to announce that in the next few weeks, I will be releasing my first book entitled, "Reality Check: A Handbook of Hashkafa!" 

The idea behind "Reality Check" started around two years ago. I was working on another project at the time, dealing with more advanced Hashkafic issues, when I realized that I was asking the wrong questions and seeking the wrong answers. So many people I spoke to seemed to pause when discussing the reason and logic behind so many of the mitzvos that we do; even the more basic ideas. 

Furthermore, upon doing more research, I realized that there was no simple guide to finding the answers to this question. If I wanted an answer, I had to go through huge seforim and read many words until finally reaching the full explanation. I felt that these two issues were causing major problems. First, the lack of knowledge behind the “what and why” of Torah and mitzvos prevents us from developing a true and strong connection with Hashem. Secondly, the lack of easy access to these truths made it difficult to overcome this first issue!

I decided to attack these issues head on. “Reality Check” is the result.

This book presents the explanations to many of the basic ideas of Judaism, from why we keep Shabbos, to how we are supposed to view davening, the truth of the Torah, what is the meaning behind Olam Haba, and much more. Each chapter is written in a way that the topic can be read and understood in only a few minutes, making it easy to understand and absorb these important ideas.
It is my hope that this book will lead us to be inspired through a greater understanding of Hashem, our world, and the Torah.   
Please visit my website, hashkafahandbook.com, which launches today, to learn more. 

Also, like my Facebook Page to get all the latest updates for the book.  

Stay tuned for exclusive previews, purchasing options, and of course, the official book release date!

Happy Chanuka!
Yosef


For any questions, comments, or to subscribe to our email list, please email is at AIMeMtorah@gmail.com.


Check out our other AIMeMTorah project, Nation's Wisdom!




AIMeM

No comments:

Post a Comment